Thursday 24 June 2010

Week off work!

Really enjoying my week off so far. It was our 2nd wedding anniversary on Monday and we went to Drayton Manor for the day..... I now have a very red and sore burnt neck LOL!!! But was a fab day, and hubby insisted on buying ANOTHER dodgy "on-ride" photo. God knows why he likes them, they have to be the LEAST flattering pictures ever!

Had my new tattoo started yesterday too. It's bigger than I originally thought it would be but I LOVE it. The intricacy of the design is amazing. Won't be having it finished until thr linework has healed in a couple of weeks but then I'll be showing it off to everyone LOL!

June Loons - Well..... I've managed to list an item every day this month, and so far I have had 13 sales! That's the best i've done in a month on Folksy up to yet! That isn't counting the orders I've had from elsewhere, so I'm really impressed with myself. Seems this jewellery making lark really IS for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment