Monday 28 June 2010

What a weekend!

Well I've had an aMAZING week off work, chilling out in the sun, spending time with hubby.

I took him to see P!nk perform at Alton Towers yesterday as his anniversary pressie - FANTASTIC! It's the 3rd time I've seen her and she never fails to excite me. Her shows are full of fun and acrobats and she is a proper stunt woman!

Did a craft stall at the local Summer Event Saturday, which went really well. Had quite a lot of sales and really looking forward to the next one now - which is THIS SATURDAY!!! On a smaller scale though, this one is at a local nursery so I need to get lots of kiddie jewellery made up!

Back to work tomorrow - BOOOOOO - But at least I only have to work for 3 days before having another 3 days off LOL...... Ooooooh then Friday night i'm off to Meadowhall cionema to watch Eclipse. In fact, it's better than that...... cos we're watching ALL 3 IN A ROW!!!!!

Team Edward all the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment